Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Inspiration in the Neighborhood


I was driving down a residential street in my neighborhood and came upon this hipper-than-thou vintage pickup. What a gorgeous color of putty! I can totally picture this pickup truck in my next photoshoot for Spring 2010, with models hanging out in the back bed of the truck, lounging in their bamboo hoodies and beach tunics, as if they were heading to the Santa Monica beach with surfboards in tow. I'm seriously thinking of leaving a little note on the windshield begging if I can use their truck in my next shoot. Just starting to pull together the palette for my next collection for Spring 2010 (2010, doesn't that sound crazy!) I'm anxious to get back to the drawing board and I have a gut feeling this putty-colored pickup will be a huge inspiration for me and be the essence of my laid-back luxe collection of Stacia knits for Spring 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home