Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Even Housewives Love Stacia



I'm all hunkered down in my sweats lounging on my couch with a bowl of popcorn ready to enjoy one of my guilty pleasures on the DVR -- Desperate Housewives! When you have three kids and a biz, there's no time to watch anything live these days so thankfully my fully-stocked DVR machine keeps my shows in waiting for when I finally have some "me" time.

About mid-thru the show, I have to take a better look, but low and behold, there's one of my sweaters on the back of Felicity Huffman, I mean, Lynette Scavo. In the scene she's spying on her husband and follows him into the airport bathroom to convince him not to take that flight to Paris with his new girlfriend (don't you just love a good soap opera?!) Why of course he stays -- how could he not resist her when she's wearing that fabulous Quail toggle cardi --hee hee! She wore it for quite awhile on the show which was a nice surprise (probably because it was so damn comfortable she didn't want to take it off.)

Just a few months ago, my Cottage stripe cardi was worn by Teri Hatcher, aka Susan, so I was pleasantly surprised to see another Desperate Housewife don one of my creations. Yay! Luckily we still have a few of these Quail cardis in stock in my Montana Ave. store so stop by and wear what the hip housewives are wearing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home