Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stacia Loves Jello


Several of my online customers recently told me they found Stacia through a Jello ad. A Jello ad? I was completely clueless. I had not idea what they were talking about. But sure enough, in this month's More magazine there's a lovely triple-fold ad-itorial displaying the Style Doctor, Gina La Morte's Summer slimming picks inspired by Jello's new Acai and Goji flavors. Once again, my favorite dress has been chosen - the pomegranate flutter wrap dress (most recently featured on Instyle.com!) The perfect "cherry-licious" curvy dress for Summer.

P.S. The dress is on sale now for $154 - woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home