Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Off The Grid


Okay, folks, I'm going off the grid. My yearly vacation has finally come around and I'm outta here...Oahu here I come. I vow to not respond to emails or work-related voice mails in order to block out the everyday mundane world of work and not to ruin my vacation. This is my time to decompress and recharge those creative batteries and find inspiration in beautiful Hawaii. Going home is always a decompressor, but work is always a nagging topic in the back of my head. This time around, I've tried to tie up all loose ends (finished designing Fall 2010!) before leaving so as to leave all worries behind. So enjoy the scenery above, because this will be my view for the next 2 weeks...see you in November!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home