Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Inspiration 2012: Point Dume


Happy New Year to my fashionflock! Another year has gone by and I'm already thinking about 2013 Spring designs. Just a little inspiration from me to you. A quick trip out to Point Dume this NYE was a beauty. I used my new app Hipstamatic (which I love!) to document the gorgeous view from the beach. Nothing could be more inspiring than this landscape.

Fall 2012 is complete and will be ready for February trade shows. My Fall '12 collection is inspired by the California landscape, once again, with groups titled Point Dume, Trippet Ranch (one of my fave hiking destinations and location for our next shoot), Topanga Canyon, and Joshua Tree (last Spring's mini exploration trip that inspired this group.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home