Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things...






Stacia sale on Ideeli.com going on right now! One day only so hurry while supplies last. A few of my favorite things pictured above...the Walnut bamboo/cotton cool cardi for $89 (orig. $215), the Juniper bamboo/tencel hooded wrap for $99 (orig. $220), the Huckleberry bamboo tab cardi for $79 (orig. $195), the Cactus bamboo braided empire dress for $99 (orig. $220), the Calico bamboo/cotton gathered vee dress for $108 (orig. $275), the Ranch bamboo/cotton pleat dress for $108 (orig. $275), and the Beachwood bamboo/tencel cowl-neck tunic top for $79 (orig. $195.)

And just a few tips from the designer...the tabs on the tab cardi can be removed and criss-crossed to create an instant closure. And a few customers have inquired about the "long" sleeves. Yes, I make my sleeves extra long for that ultimate cozy, beachy feel (I have a habit of pulling the sleeves down on all my sweaters so I have something to hold onto, but if in doubt, you can always roll 'em up!)

Prices start at 79 bucks - can't beat that!

1 Comments:

At 3:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

A Few of My Favorite Things...
This is one awesome blog article. Much thanks again.
I really enjoy the blog.Much thanks again. Really Great.
chilis coupons

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home