Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Monday, August 08, 2011

Buy Local at Stacia on Montana Ave



In this economic climate, it's important to support your local businesses, including yours truly. Santa Monica, where I've chosen to set up shop, conveniently has a wonderful Buy Local campaign, encouraging it's stylish, "Green" consumers to buy local in Santa Monica. I've been involved with this program since I settled my wholesale business in Santa Monica on Pico Blvd., but now that I have a legit retail biz in the Montana Avenue shopping district, I'm all the more supportive of this Buy Local organization. Please support the local businesses on Montana, Main, and all retail in between, so to keep the city a buzz in cool shops and restaurants (who needs another big box retailer, right?)

Buy Local even has a cool blog that features newly opened eateries and shops in Santa Monica, sort of giving you the best of the best and lowdown of what's happening in the city. I was fortunate to be featured this week on their blog for my new boutique, Stacia, at 808 11th St. and Montana Ave. Check out the article by the uber cool blogger, Annie, who has a keen eye on what's hot in Santa Monica.

Enjoy more pictures of my new boutique at Flickr!

And for all you locals out there, stop in this week between Tuesday and Sunday and receive 10% off your purchase at our boutique if you mention "Buy Local."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home