Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Three Times a Charm


I'm always a little late discovering these things, but I was watching episode 11 of Desperate Housewives on my DVR last night (I'm two episodes behind) and low and behold I spot one of my creations on Teri Hatcher, AGAIN! The ladies over at ABC are lovin' Stacia this season (this is the 3rd time they've sported Stacia on DH.) Teri paired my Quail Stripe bamboo scarf with an edgy black leather jacket. Get Teri's (aka Susan) look and pick one up for yourself while we still have them. Only 4 left!! Available at my Santa Monica boutique at 808 11th St. or online at www.shopstacia.com. Oh, and they're on sale!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home