Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stacia Turns 13!


I can't believe 13 years have gone by running my business, my baby, Stacia Inc. It seems just like yesterday when I was sprucing up an old dumpy building on Smith Street in Carroll Gardens Brooklyn to create my dream, my very own design label and boutique.

After 6 years of working my butt off building my retail business in New York City and designing/manufacturing the Stacia label in house, I had a sort of quarter-life crisis and needed to re-evaluate. Hence, the move out West with my hubbie and 4 month old baby.

Seven more years later, two more kids, and a growing wholesale business for Stacia, I have come full circle back to my retail roots. Opening a store in Santa Monica has made my design dream a reality. Now I have the "bread n' butter" wholesale business anchoring my 13 year old business, and a new boutique where I can showcase the full collection without the stresses of solely running a retail operation.

So here's to another 13 years and hoping I can keep doing what I love and bringing you colorful, super-soft knits made with love in Santa Monica, CA.

Check out our new promo at the Montana Ave boutique - enjoy 13% off the new Golden State bamboo/cotton collection for the month of August and score a free gift with purchase to celebrate our 13 year anniversary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home