Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stacia Baby in Print


Check out Stacia Baby in this month's issue of Fit Pregnancy! Our cutey petutey pom pom dress in Laurel merino wool is showcased in Fit Pregnancy's Fall issue. Giving newbie mom's Fall wardrobing ideas for their little tots, Fit Pregnancy hons in on this Fall's trend of mismatching by pairing our space-dyed dress with stripey tights - too cute! Although, I must say I'm a little biased and think this dress looks better on my own little tot, Kaiulani Rose! This fabulous little dress was actually inspired by my very own baby dress that my Mom had saved in mint condition. I updated this pointelle number to bring it up to date from the 1970's scratchy acrylic knits and knitted it up in a scrumptious spacedyed merino wool yarn that looks old-school when paired with tights. The baby dress, in sizes 3 months to 4-5 years old, is also available in a blue/green 'Coldwater' combination online at www.shopstacia.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home