Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Private Shopping Event at Willow Spa


The first time I entered the tiny, hidden bungalow of Willow Spa on a bustling Santa Monica Blvd. 5 years ago, I was immediately transported to a tropical oasis. Tucked behind the California bungalow is a relaxing Shangri-la, with its Bali-inspired cushions, rattan foot stools, hypnotic music, and lush greenery. The soft Santa Monica breeze and warm green tea served on a rustic bamboo tray (and a few Vogue magazines of course!) and I am set for a relaxing spa experience. I've been a customer of Willow Spa since I first moved to Santa Monica and have been an addict ever since! After each season of designing and boxing orders, I like to book my customary Zentastic massage (includes a soothing foot soak too.)

I was fortunate to meet the owner Wendy recently and introduced her to my eco-friendly line of knits, Stacia. We immediately hit it off and talked about teaming up for a private shopping event at her beautiful bungalow space. Next Thursday, November 4th, you are invited to join us for this special shopping event. Featuring other great organic products too - Baby Jade, Soy Delicious, Abbi' Scrubs, and Eminence Organics. I'm bringing my trunk of Stacia goodies so there will be some great deals on my bamboo knits (and some Stacia baby too!)

Sip some bubbly, shop for the Holidays, and enjoy complimentary Spa services all in the comfort of a tropical oasis. Space is limited so please RSVP at info@shopstacia.com or call Willow Spa at 310.453.9004. The Spa is located at 3127 Santa Monica Blvd. in Santa Monica. The event is from 6:30pm to 9:30pm. Raffle prizes too!

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM , Blogger The Working Girl's Shoe Closet said...

FANTASTIC SPA FIND! I'm making plans to go! Love your blog too! I"m your newest follower! :)

If you're interested, here's mine:
http://workinggirlsshoecloset.blogspot.com

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home