Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Save the Date! Misa Jewelry Trunk Show at Stacia Feb. 8th


Make it a girl's night out on Wed. Feb. 8th from 5 to 8pm. Pop over after work at Stacia at 808 11th St. off Montana Ave. in Santa Monica and view the gorgeous Misa jewelry collection. Sip some cocktails, enjoy some tapas while shopping in my beach bungalow boutique.

I'm not a big jewelry person, but when I met Misa and discovered her beautiful hand-crafted confections, I was hooked. I'm the proud owner of 6 Misa pieces (and counting!) I've never been a fan of cheap, costume jewelry, but rather prefer a high-quality piece that I will wear for a lifetime. Misa's gold and silver pieces fit that bill. She literally carves and sculptures each piece by hand with designs that are inspired by the ocean, coral, seashells, Hawaiian lauhala, and her island upbringing.

Just in time for Valentine's Day, treat yourself to some self Love and discover Misa jewelry. Enjoy 10% off your purchase of either Misa jewelry or the new Stacia Spring '12 collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home