Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Spring is in the Air at Stacia!


Spring has arrived at my Stacia Santa Monica boutique! I can't believe it's practically February already, but Spring is just around the corner and we've got a fully stocked store to prove it. I'm so excited to showcase my Spring collection for the first time in its entirety at my new boutique. As much as I adore all my wholesale stores across the country that sell my line, there's nothing better than having one place to display the complete collection rather than it being cherry-picked. My web site has always been that place to show my entire collection, but there's nothing better than the touch n' feel experience of an intimate boutique where you can see all the vivid color combinations up close and personal (oh, and chatting with the designer is also a bonus!)

In my store now is the complete Surface bamboo collection of mix n' match space-dyed color-blocked dresses, tops, and cardis as well as the Coastal collection of vibrant, multi-colored cocoons, tees, and wrap dresses. One of my fave pieces (pictured above) is the ultimate wrap dress -- the Locust faux wrap dress -- if you were to buy only one dress this season, this is the ONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home