Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stacia Hits the Trade Show Circuit - Fall 2012 Preview


It's that time of year again. Trade Shows!! Yippee!! (that's me being sarcastic.) The Fall/Holiday 2012 collection is finally completed, styled and shot on location in Topanga Canyon, samples all packed up and ready to hit the trade show circuit.

First stop, Vegas! If you're in Sin City and happen to be in the trade or press, stop by my booth 730 at The Wynn Hotel in the Latour Ballroom. Debuting my new Stacia Bungalow Home Collection of bamboo pillows & throws, and my new soy candle. All originally developed for my Santa Monica boutique, but now available at wholesale for other chic boutiques.

Next stop, the Big Apple and the glorious Javits Center (here again, I'm being sarcastic.) Stop by the Coterie trade show in booth 7666 on Level 3 to view my contemporary collection of bamboo seasonless knits in my cozy booth made to feel like my beach-bungalow boutique (there's only so much you can do with a 10x10 booth!) I'll be hitting both shows and looking forward to meeting with the Press and and my faithful boutique buyers from across the country (and world!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home