Fashion Flock

A Designer's diary of what's hot in fashion, art, and the California beach lifestyle.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Banking on the Fashion Biz


So happy to be a part of the new Bank of America Small Business ad campaign! Yay! I always thought I'd be a great poster child for America's small businesses, especially the small percentage of woman-owned businesses out there. Luckily I was at the right place at the right time and due to renew my BofA line of credit when they so kindly asked if I'd like to represent a Santa Monica small-business owner. You betcha!

They just launched their first series of ads last week and yours truly is featured (with two of my favorite people - Karen Lascaris and Sandy Skinner!) on the back of the Los Angeles Times cover. Woo hoo! Love the little write up and boy does it make my business sound cool (10 blocks from the beach...so glad I left gritty Brooklyn for Santa Monica!) Stay tuned for more BofA Stacia ads coming up...and hopefully a commercial too. They're coming by the shop on May 3rd to film our business in action. Hope we make the cut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home